This crab stuffed mushrooms recipe came about somewhat in a “kitchen sink” experiment. We had crab meat in the refrigerator we wanted to use and mushrooms that we bought and needed to be used. These little crab stuffed mushrooms are delicious, and make a great finger food. We hope to make it again as soon as we have an opportunity to go to or host a gathering of friends and family.
16 oz Blue Crab Meat, shredded
24 oz Baby Bella Mushrooms, stems removed
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
3 Tbsp Chives , finely chopped
1 tsp dried Oregano
1/2 tsp Paprika
1. Mix the crab, mayo, chives and spices in a large bowl. Set aside to rest for 15 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Meanwhile, clean the mushrooms and remove the stems. Then pat the mushrooms dry.
3. Stuff mushroom caps with crab mixture and place on baking sheet lined with a piece of parchment paper.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, or until crab mixture is lightly golden on top.
5. Allow to rest for a minute or two to cool, and serve.
Full Recipe: Primal Palate.