The #GameofThrones crew knows how to create an Emmy-winning show… and ‘Boar’ With Mushrooms And Apples Recipe
1 pound boneless pork tenderloin, cut into 2 inch slices
1/2 tsp dried thyme
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1 tbsp canola oil
1 onion, sliced
8 ounces mixed mushrooms, sliced
1 medium apple, sliced
1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1. Toss the pork with the thyme and pepper.
2. Leave the pork in the fridge for an hour to marinade.
3. Heat the oil and cook the pork until browned.
4. Take out the pork out of the skillet and add the mushrooms.
5. Cook for five minutes and add the apple.
6. Cook for five more minutes stirring occasionally.
7. Add the soup, vinegar and broth and heat until the mixture boils.
8. Add the pork and reduce the heat to low.
9. Cook for five more minutes and serve.
Full Recipe: Hungry Forever.