– Each day, 2,000 U.S. workers incur an eye injury that requires medical treatment.
– Wearing safety glasses or goggles can prevent a serious injury.
– When handling chemical concentrate, always wear safety goggles.
– Most hand injuries are due to workers not wearing gloves or wearing the wrong type of gloves.
– Always wear the proper glove for the job (neoprene/rubber gloves for handling chemicals, cut-resistant gloves for handling sharp objects, leather gloves for handling puncture-type hazards, etc.)
– Remember to wear the proper glove for the job to protect your hands.