Steak, Potato, & Mushroom Kebabs Recipe ~ Tender, Juicy Marinated Steak and Button Mushrooms with Yukon Gold Potatoes Served on a Kebab and Grilled to Perfection!
1 lb ribeye steak
8 baby bella mushrooms
8 baby yukon gold potatoes
1/4 c. soy sauce
1/4 c. ketchup
1/4 c. vegetable oil
2 Tbsp white vinegar
2 Tbsp brown sugar
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1. Cut the steak into 16 equal pieces. Place the steak and mushrooms in a gallon size storage bag.
2. In a medium sized bowl whisk together the marinade ingredients. Pour over ingredients in bag. Marinate at least 1/2 hour and up to 2 hours.
3. Clean the potatoes. Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and add enough water to cover by 1 inch. Bring the water to a boil and cook potatoes until just barely fork-tender, about 5-7 minutes. Drain and set aside.
4. Add a piece of steak, a potato, another piece of steak, and a mushroom to a skewer. Then add another piece of steak, a potato, another piece of steak, and a mushroom again. Repeat with remaining 3 skewers and ingredients.
5. Heat a grill to medium-high and lightly oil the grate. Add the kebabs and grill about 5-6 minutes on both sides, flipping every 3 minutes.
Full Recipe: Julie’s Eats & Treats.