On a chilly winter night, nothing warms ya up quite like a piping hot pizza right from the oven. This Winter Pizza With Chobani Cauliflower Crust is a very healthy and delicious alternative.
2 C grated cauliflower (about 1/2 a head)
1/4 C Plain 0% Chobani Greek Yogurt
1 egg, beaten
2 tsp mixture of dried thyme, basil, oregano, rosemary
Dash of sea salt
3/4 C pizza sauce (from scratch or from can)
2/3 C ricotta cheese
1 C Mushrooms, sautéed
1 small red onion, sliced thinly
Handful of fresh basil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a food processor, prepare the cauliflower by pulsing florets until grainy.
3. Place 2 C of grated cauliflower into a clean, thin dish towel. Wrap it up in the middle and twist closed, wringing out excess moisture. Repeat as needed with new cloths until dry.
4. Place the dry cauliflower into a bowl and add the yogurt, egg, and spices.
5. Fold the mixture until everything is evenly combined
6. Place the cauliflower “dough” onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and spread the mixture with your hands until it is about 1/2-inch thick. This is your crust!
7. Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned and firm enough to hold its shape.
8. Remove crust from the oven and top with pizza sauce, ricotta cheese, and toppings.
9. Pop the pizza back into the oven for another 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Full Recipe: Chobani.